StarProg-A supports MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM on board programming (ICP/ISP). It is optimized for the integration of automated machines and can be easily used in development and mass production.
Support 1.2V ultra-low voltage IC & 1.8V low voltage IC
Support several kinds of ISP Protocols
SWD, JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, UART, and SWIM...etc.
Support various IC families
MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM.
Support a variety of file formats
Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, and ROM…etc.
Support Stand-alone mode
Able to program without connecting to a computer.
1. Palm Size
2. Provide Command Line, labview driver, and DLL API (support serialization and unique key programming) for redevelopment and integration.
Optimized for automated machines
1. Boot up quick self-test.
2. Signal enhancements allow much longer signal cable lengths for integration.
3. Voltage and frequency control through software can stabilize the programming signal.
4. The ATE Port in the ISP adaptor makes remote control available via Busy/Pass/Error
and Start pins.
5. Various standard adaptors are available, and programmable ICs can be programmed through online, offline or stand-alone, and can quickly clarify and eliminate the production problems.
6. Support multiple programmers to program ICs (same file).
|Product||File Type||File Description||Version||Download||File size||Last Update|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Software||
Dediware Software (For StarProg Series, ProgMaster Series, NuProg Series, eMMC series, and K110)
1. Fix dwcmd -d download project fail while multiple StarProg-A/K100/K110.
2. Fix Block index issue on load file for NAND.
3. Fix command line issue while use over 10 StarProg-ATE.
4. Fix the issue that batch setting is able to set Program and Verify after load the project with erase only.
5. Fix the Buffer checksum issue after select IC part number.
6. Fix the Log shows USB communication fail while press Buffer > Option/Config.
7. Fix the Programmer index issue while pressing socket counter.
8. Fix Load Prj issue if the project is recreated through LoadPrj.
9. Fix the issue that put in the CD message after press selectPrj
10. Remove blank RPMB for NuProg-E.
11. Fix the dialog of Load for NAND.
12. Fix the program result issue for NuProg.
13. Fix the programmer order method while NuProg and ProgMaster are used on the same computer.
14. Fix NuProg download vector option issue.
15. Set limit to 50 words on SavePrj option.
16. Fix Command line programmer order issue for K110/K100/StarProg-A
17. Fix detect UFS issue for NuProg.
18. Fix icon level issue.
19. Fix start time of project report through Dediware command.
20. Fix project with password issue through Dediware command.
21. Fix project with serial number through Dediware command.
22. Fix low density project issue on Dediware.
23. Fix checksum issue for ATTINY1617.
24. Fix Dediware StarProg/ProgMaster login fail issue after computer reboot, and optimize Dediware connection.
1. Support download vector to NuProg-F8
2. Support Default check control
3. Add entry engineering mode through Dediware command
4. Add password on login options
5. Add new IC part numbers
StarProg-U/F, please use FW 2.2.10 ;
ProgMaster, please use FW 2.2.51 or above ;
NuProg-E FW 1.6.16 & FPGA V144 ;
NuProg-F8 Master : FW 1.6.14 & FPGA V144 , Slave : FW2.2.16 & FPGA V137;
NuProg-F8A Master : FW 1.6.16 & FPGA V144 , Slave : FW2.2.16 & FPGA V137;
StarProg-A/K100/K110 FW 4.0.17
StarProg-ATE FW 2.1.29
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Software||StarProg-A Labview Driver||268.45KB||2018-10-29 16:26:55|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Manual||StarProg-A User Manual||1.0||2.23MB||2019-04-24 16:17:12|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Manual||Dediware Command Line User Manual||1.1||615.29KB||2017-05-08 17:20:22|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Manual||AN0106 On-Board SPI programming with DediProg tools||2.0||1.29MB||2015-02-25 10:47:19|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Manual||AN0103 On-Board SPI programming DediProg tool( Designer version)||2.0||650.64KB||2015-02-25 10:46:43|
|StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer||Flyer||StarProg-A Flyer||1.00MB||2019-01-16 15:33:59|